Job Title: Head of Government & Public Sector
Firma : Trend Micro
Join Trend Micro in our mission to defend the online lives of businesses and consumers.
We’re a global cloud security leader; a pioneer in server security with over 25 years delivering top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security to cater to the needs of our customers and partners.
Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop new threats as they emerge and provide the highest protection for data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. No wonder we’re supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe!
Keen to learn more? Visit www.trendmicro.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Customer | We consider the customer’s needs above everything else and we’re passionate about doing so!
- Change & Innovation | We know there’s always room for improvement so here at Trend we encourage you to be an advocate for change. Sometimes you might get it wrong- but we see failure as a chance to learn for those who dare to take a risk.
- Collaboration | Everyone gets a voice; everyone will be heard.
- Trustworthiness | We hire capability first, and you will work with the best. You will have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence in your own unique way. Expect support and role models, not micromanagement.
- Drive, follow up and discuss sales activities as well as pipe line development and progress using SFDC
- Stimulate, monitor and guide the execution of the sales process steps
- Have regular meetings with your sales team and individual sellers to monitor and drive the execution of the sales plans and review planned actions and next steps
- Ensure each team member is living up to the expectations of the organization and continuously executes on the required actions and initiatives
- Deliver predictable new business revenue and develop a healthy pipeline
- Be accountable for achieving the revenue goals for the Public & Government Business as directed by the Senior Sales Director Germany
- Team and collaborate with technical and channel peers in order to align and create synergies for better sales results
- Actively engage with local marketing to drive initiatives that are focused on strategic initiatives
- Attendance and presentation at relevant sales exhibitions and events
- Heavily focused on driving the right behaviour
- Aware of the IT security landscape, actors and competing offerings
- A proactive team member, assisting the development and critiquing of sales strategies
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in managing and leading a sales team
- An excellent track record demonstrating the management of sales cycles and closing of large complex projects, ideally within the Public & Government sector
- Experience in selling complex software solutions in a competitive environment, preferably with a focus on IT-security-solutions
- Experienced in solution and value selling with the ability to handle high value, complex deals over a longer sales cycle
- Advanced knowledge of the Public & Government sector and a strong network within this branch
- Understands the potential and maximizes the opportunities of working with an indirect channel leveraging power of distribution, resellers and SI’s
- Monitors evolutions in local market environment and assesses potential impact on sales strategies
- Performance and commitment driven with excellent interpersonal and people management skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to drive specific sales strategies for overall regional growth