Job Title: SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) BW/BI
Firma : Bruker Corporation
As one of the world''s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We''ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Develop and Implement new Data structures, data flows and data integration scenarios for the Change requests coming from Business and be accountable for the creation of Solution Proposals.
- Design SAP BW/BI solutions for our global harmonization initiative and according to our BI strategy
- Develop and be Consult and train key business users in areas of document analytics and reporting requirements
- Write Functional Designs for new BI reports and interfaces.
- Support and Improve existing business operations by solving SAP support tickets (incidents and small changes) and contributing to Process improvement & Harmonization.
- Define test scenarios and verify results to ensure solutions and developments meet functional requirements
- Manage and conduct BI related trainings / workshops to a dedicated user community
- Support and improve existing business operations by solving SAP support tickets (incidents and small changes) with reporting line to SAP Manager Finance
- Act as project team member or project work stream lead if needed.
- University degree in or comparable qualification
- Excellent and proven consulting experience with configuration / hands-on experience in SAP BW/BI Service (additional knowledge in SAP BPC is a clear plus)
- Application and integration knowledge to other SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Strong team player with 5+ years project experience
- Ability to work in international teams in a matrix organization and to collaborate across business groups and divisions
- Strong communication skills, namely the ability to explain SAP solutions in business language
- Excellent English skills needed