Job Title: 2019-3645
Firma : NCI Information Systems Inc.
Position Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will apply multidisciplinary processes and systems engineering methodology to develop, document, and manage system architecture for near-term sustainment/development activities and definition of future range architecture for the cyber center contract. Must understand Systems Engineering process from requirements phase through implementation, and in particular statistical analysis, failure analysis, and trending. Should possess good leadership skills and be able to function as a member of a technical team.
- Supports sustainment and development engineering for range assets.
- Develops and maintains operations concepts, perform requirement analysis and allocation to lower level specifications and projects, perform trade studies to evaluate technology performance and cost alternatives for architecture decisions and participates in project development to ensure integrated system consistent with the near term and future range architecture.
- Develops alternative system approaches, operational concepts, architectures, and system-level attributes.
- Works effectively with associate contractors in an integrated product team environment.
- Prepares reports and presentations.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Education: Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Science or Business Administration or Mathematics. Bachelor''s degree plus 4 years of specialized experience, or an associate''s degree plus 7 years of specialized experience, or a major certification plus 7 years of specialized experience, or 11 years of specialized experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
- DoD 8570.01-M, IA workforce certification: IAT-III
Specialized Experience: Four years of experience maintaining and developing TCP/IP networks (on Ethernet, ATM/SONET and/or wide area transports). Three years must be in direct experience with US military command and control or commercial LAN/WAN communication systems.
Clearance: Secret Clearance (SSBI)
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is aVEVRAA Federal Contractor.