Job Title: Field Service Operations Manager CEE (m/f/d)
Firma : Bruker Corporation
The function of the BBIO Field Service Operations Manager CEE (Central Eastern Europe) (m/f/d) is to run the service operation having responsibility for service revenue and instrument installation targets as per business plan. This includes managing of a service team and the necessary administration of this.
The primary objectives are:
- Ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout any interaction with Bruker local operation
- Ensure fulfilment of business plans for service (PnL) as well as for instrument installation for the entire BBIO portfolio in the area of responsibility
- Be responsible for the maintenance and delivery of the Service Contract obligations.
- Deploy global strategy into the regions of responsibility.
- Control and mandates adequate training level of the service team and monitor training certificate validation.
- Establish local escalation process and act as interface to global 2nd level support as well as to the management (RSLS)
- Manage and provide all required contract documentation, both externally for the customer and internally for the company.
- Monitor resource workload and efficiency. Build up regular reporting and control of appointment scheduling.
- Manage the technical HelpDesk support for regions of responsibility.
- Full responsibility of employees in area and business plan (PnL).
- Regular customer contacts (visit or phone) to ensure maximum satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned that are broadly in line with the above and key objectives.
- Close cooperation with regional SLS Admin Team and SLS Sales Manager.
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards achieving positive outcomes
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the Company, customer base and with key individuals within the industry
- A flexible attitude to working hours which are sometimes influenced by factors such as the need to complete the job or the availability of the client
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- 3-5 years supervision of field employees or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher education, in related field highly preferred.
- Demonstrated technical product support strongly preferred to include; customer facing, phone based, or other documented function.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and must be customer focused with appropriate sensitivity and sense of urgency for customer issues.
Qualifications (School, University, Trainings)
- A degree in an appropriate science or engineering discipline.
- A high degree of ability to discuss and persuade at all levels of an organization.
- Current valid driving licence
Skills and experiences (IT, language, working skills/experience)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of promoting and selling after-sales support.
- Computer literacy for document, presentation preparation and report writing
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and oral) skills in German
- A level of competence in interpersonal communication ( both written and oral) in English where required
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- High level of management skills and experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven negotiating skills
The job holder must act in accordance with environmental, health and safety policy and ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001. In particular, it must ensure the health and safety of employees, review and minimize the environmental impact of the company''s activities, products and services, and comply with the requirements of relevant European, national and local laws and regulations.