Job Title: HR Administrator / Personalsachbearbeiter: Fixed-term 6-12 months
Firma : Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.''s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are searching for a flexible, motivated, dynamic, energetic and inspiring team member to support our HR Team on a fixed-term basis (6-12 months) in the Munich Head Office with immediate effect as:
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Record Maintenance
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Formal tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
- 3-5 Years’ experience, with the focus on Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition within an international working environment.
- Experience as HR Business Partner within the luxury Retail, Consumer, and/or Service industry advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills.
- Intercultural competence.
- Well-organised; detail oriented; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & timelines).
- Ability to work independently, flexible and efficiently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable.
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office & HRIS (preferably Peoplesoft).
- Must have authorization to work in Germany.
- Business proficiency in German and English, but more languages will be advantageous.