Job Title: Software Developer - C# (m/f/d)
Firma : Transporeon
Founded in 2000 in Germany, Transporeon Group is one of the largest SaaS companies in Europe and has one of the leading positions in a multi-billion EUR addressable logistics market. Transporeon’s mission critical, real-time cloud platform connects a global network of over 1,000 large corporates (“shippers”), with over 70,000 trucking companies (“carriers”). The platform’s single-code SaaS solutions are used by over 100,000 users in >100 countries in currently 24 languages. Transporeon creates a digital connection between shippers and their logistics partners, supporting a transparent and more cost-effective movement of goods. Through web-based solutions, logistic services such as tenders, time slot bookings, as well as tracking & tracing can be managed significantly more efficiently.
Transporeon has embarked on a journey of creating the world’s leading market place in logistics, powered by real time data and complete visibility on the whereabouts of the trucks. Transporeon’s vision is to use AI/ML algorithms to help reduce the empty miles by matching supply and demand for logistics. The firm’s objective for 2021 is to extend European market leadership with EUR 15 bn of tendered freight, 25mn assigned trucks, and over 30mn booked time slots on the platform with over 120,000 connected carriers.
Apply now and become part of our team in Kempten!
- You develop and optimise the web front end of our TRANSPOREON platform
- You develop and implement concepts as part of a team
- You work closely together with other teams, such as Product Management and support Colleagues with technical queries
- You are a passionate software developer with a successfully completed degree in the field of IT or a comparable qualification
- You have knowledge of ASP.NET and you are familiar with tools (e.g. Unit-Testing or Jenkins) and databases (e.g. MS SQL)
- Scrum, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration are all familiar terms to you
- You are happy to use your very good English skills in dealing with colleagues
- You have an independent way of working, work happily in a team, and your aptitudes include your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way