Job Title: Germany - Global Graduate Engineering Development Programme 2019
Firma : Spirax Sarco
Spirax-Sarco Engineering has been established for over 125 years and has grown into a global organisation with businesses in 47 countries & sales offices in a further 15 countries around the world. You may not have heard of us, but your life has almost certainly been influenced by the work we do.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering comprises two world-leading businesses:
- Spirax Sarco for steam and electrical thermal energy solutions, including Chromalox for electrical products and solutions for industrial process heating and temperature management; and Gestra, a technology leader in advanced industrial boiler control systems, specialising in design and production of valves and control systems for steam and fluid process control.
- Watson-Marlow for niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies; encompassing ten distinct brands to deliver a combined suite of fluid technology solutions to the Biotechnology, Food & Beverage, Chemical process, Mining and Environmental sectors.
Our 2-year Global Graduate Development Programme is a paid programme comprising of four 6-month rotations in different business areas, such as:
- Product development
You’ll also complete one of these placements in an overseas op-co, where you’ll gain wider experience of working in a genuinely international business.
Over the course of the programme you’ll further your understanding of the engineering industry with hands-on learning, working on real projects alongside experts in the field and being mentored by experienced managers and programme alumni alike. You will interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and will be exposed to senior leaders across global business units. Ultimately, you’ll build a great foundation from which to launch your future career as a leader within the Engineering industry. Key responsibilities will vary depending on the rotations you undertake, but we can guarantee you''ll be challenged to continuously develop and put your existing skills to good use.
As a recent STEM graduate, you’ll wish to pursue a career path that will see you become a future business leader within an international Engineering company. You’ll have the following traits:
- Natural communicator, passionate about customer service
- Love to work collaboratively on challenging projects
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Interest in driving sustainability and innovation for an industry leader
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary with regular performance reviews, fantastic company benefits tailored to your region, ongoing support and development in your career, and the opportunity to gain a truly global perspective of the engineering industry.
If this all sounds pretty exciting to you, then we’d love to hear from you - apply now with your CV and cover letter. The next stage will be to complete some online assessments and a video interview, before being invited to attend an Assessment Centre. Assessment Centres may be held at any one of our locations/businesses in the country for which you have applied. We will pay for reasonable travel/accommodation expenses, agreed with us in advance, for candidates who attend an assessment centre.
You must be eligible to live and work in the country you are applying for without requiring sponsorship.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief. We believe in paying all of our employees a fair salary for the work they undertake.