Job Title: Scientist Sr
Firma : Entegris, Inc.
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
ENTEGRIS is seeking a Senior scientist to lead the company’s program at IMEC. The imec program is a key initiative at ENTEGRIS and you will play a major role in identifying new technology trends, developing solutions that will help enable new ideas to become reality, and create intellectual property to protect those solutions.
The successful candidate will be the face of ENTEGRIS in an environment in which the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, equipment suppliers and chemical companies all work on solving the most advanced of manufacturing problems. You will also troubleshoot and provide solutions for customer issues and problems as a member of multiple product development teams. This position will be located in Leuven, Belgium.
- Be a resident assignee of ENTEGRIS at IMEC;
- Understand semiconductor integration/device information and future trends in semiconductor technology. Be able to translate these trends in to new product opportunities for ENTEGRIS;
- Define technical project milestones and work with project/product managers to drive on time project execution;
- Communicate effectively to ENTEGRIS personnel regarding project progress, customer interactions and new product opportunities;
- Develop credibility in a non-ENTEGRIS environment working with partners and customers identifying new opportunities to partner with customers/OEM’s/IMEC to resolve key industry issues;
- Communicate effectively with customers and partners around the globe;
- Coordinate interactions with cross-functional teams such as Analytical, Applications, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales;
- Represent ENTEGRIS at technical conferences;
- Develop innovative technology and create intellectual property on new products and ideas;
- Coach and mentor team members to perform at higher levels through a positive, interactive style;
- LEAN/Six Sigma experience a plus;
- Maintain safe working environment;
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- S. or Ph.D. in engineering or material science;
- Experience in the semiconductor industry developing technology;
- Experience in Chemical Mechanical Planarization is a strong plus
- Interfacial science knowledge and experience with respect to solid/liquid interactions;
- Project management experience desirable, with a track record of planning, driving and executing projects;
- DOE experience is a strong plus;
- Familiarity with chemistry and chemical formulations a plus;
- A proven record of scientific or engineering achievements via a strong publication and or patent record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop and present technical
- materials to internal and external customers;
- Experience with IMEC’s structure and systems a plus;
To be successful in the role and at ENTEGRIS you will need:
- Strong ability to influence others;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Ability to work independently in a non-ENTEGRIS site while investing in strong links back to the company;
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Capability of working on the global level with colleagues and customers
- Collaborative approach to working within a team environment.
ENTEGRIS Core Values revolve around its employee''s ability to ACT IT:
- Be Accountable for your work and responsibilities.
- Always works towards Continuous Process Improvement.
- Be prepared to Teach and lead the organization to achieve new levels of success.
- Always act with Integrity.
- Maximize the value of Teamwork.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.