Job Title: Strategic Procurement Professional (m/f)
Firma : Bruker Corporation
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker Daltonik GmbH is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious Procurement professional to join our dynamic team in Bremen as we continue the next phase in the execution of our exciting Growth objectives.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our portfolio of strategic vendors is managed comprehensively, ensuring that our Vendors and our complex Supply Chain is consistently delivering the expected Balanced Scorecard of Key Performance Indicators – On Time Delivery, Quality, Cost and Sustainability.
You have an active hands-on approach coupled with a mature management style focused on consistent achievement and over-achievement of your Goals. You are very adept at extracting data from an integrated ERP system (SAP) and are very accustomed and skilled at performing detailed analysis to identify short term and long-term opportunities to improve the Supply Chain performance through a stable and high performing portfolio of Vendors.
You have demonstratable experience of successfully implementing cross-functional projects where collaboration with Leaders and Teams from other Corporate and Operational functions is a prerequisite for success, such as R&D, Production, Product Management, Quality and Finance / Controlling.
You may have had leadership positions in projects that addressed key Sourcing topics such as Risk Management, Vendor Owned Inventory, Outsourcing, TQM, Working Capital Optimization, OEM partner management.
If you are data driven, have a demonstrated attention to detail, and know how to access and analyze data quickly and accurately, and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced organization in a highly visible role with considerable exposure to Executive leadership, then this may be the next step in your career development.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Development of Strategic Vendor Management KPI Dashboard and monitoring program to ensure Strategic Vendor execution of Performance commitments
- Ensuring optimum Working Capital utilization through classic and innovative inventory and payable asset management
- Ensuring Supply Chain Security & Security of Supply through effective Risk Management & Mitigation strategies
- Support of Vendor Audit program
- Adherence to Bruker’s Strict Code of Conduct and ethical Business practices
- Degree in Business, ideally focusing on Strategic Procurement
- Multi-year work experience in a similar role in an international organization
- Experience in and/or working closely with Production, Product Management, R&D, Logistics and Planning
- Familiarity with an array of Supply Chain management tools and applications, such as SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP), MRP, Financial analysis, Inventory management, Excel, and PPT
- Skilled in basic arithmetic
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good negotiation skills