Job Title: Inside Sales Account Representative – Training Services
Firma : Red Hat
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat EMEA Training team is looking for an Inside Sales Account Representative to join us in Stuttgart, Germany. Red Hat Training is an award-winning organization within Red Hat that leads a significant financial contribution while increasing customer retention. Red Hat''s certifications are regarded as some of the most desirable within the IT industry. In this role, you will promote new business and sell training services for Red Hat Training in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), focusing on the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) regions plus Nordics. You''ll communicate with customers over the phone at least 4 hours per day to handle all prospect leads, while growing existing relationships and helping promote training bookings and revenue quotas within your specific territory for both Open Enrolments and Online business. As an Inside Sales Account Representative for Training Services, you will also be responsible for managing forecasts, providing quotes, closing deals, and tracking data through Salesforce.com and the Learning Management System (LMS). You''ll need to be great at engaging management decision makers and building relationships over the phone.
- Upsell courses, certifications, and online courses to new and existing customer base (e.g. selling the next course in a curriculum to former course participants)
- Meet assigned sales quotas, grow and renew existing customer relationships, and acquire new business
- Provide follow-up activities to support Red Hat Training marketing campaigns
- Use all available promotions, special pricing offers, and bundles to maximize revenue and bookings
- Work with Red Hat''s account managers and Training business developer managers to identify, define, and set up corporate training plans
- Send proposals and quotes of specific solutions to gain new customers and upsell existing accounts
- Answer sales queries through phone and emails, and process leads in accordance with Red Hat''s service level agreements
- Share responsibility of answering general incoming phone calls and email inquiries
- 1+ year(s) of telesales experience with a track record of achieving your goals within an IT
- Experience handling opportunities, reporting, and fulfillment against the reported forecasts
- Understanding of solution selling methodologies
- Ability to engage management decision makers and influencers at any level over the phone
- Ability to clearly and effectively present information, demonstrate procedures, and respond to questions
- Ability to interact with customers and colleagues on different hierarchical levels using good influencing skills
- Motivated, with an engaged approach to generating new business
- Ability to follow processes and daily tasks consistently while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work with many sales channels and routes-to-market, including working with partners
- Great English and German language skills; good Polish, Czech, or Russian communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar customer relationship management system
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 25%
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.