Job Title: Global Security Officer (m/f)
Firma : Securitas
Tätigkeitsbeginn : asap
Beschäftigung : Sicherheitsmitarbeiter (m/w)
Kontakt : Rico Deuschl
Telefon : 0800 - 7327848
Wir profitieren von einem globalen Team. Sie auch?
Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in Germany, with more than 20,500 Security Officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas core business is Security Services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile security services, monitoring, and consulting and investigations.
We hire people from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives united with a common purpose - "To help protect homes, workplaces and communities by providing the security needed to help protect their assets and safeguard their people." Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness, represented by the three dots on our logo, are qualities our employees are proud to demonstrate daily.
At Securitas we believe that the future of our company can only be achieved if we help with the continuity of our people’s skills. We believe in proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential.
Security Operations @ eBay
The eBay Global Security department acts to mitigate risk or threat to our company and its staff by implementing policies, measures and technical means in and around our eBay’s facilities in an efficient and professional manner.
The department’s most important tasks include, but are not limited to emergency response, safeguarding our staff, protection against loss, theft and fraud, prevention of corporate espionage and implementation of state regulations concerning legally required security measures. In cases of corporate fraud, Global Security cooperates with departments like accounting and customer support. Protection of eBay’s intellectual property is another significant part of the security department’s responsibilities. Therefore, Global Security is designed to operate outside of traditional spheres.
Global Security at eBay has a strong relationship with several departments across the company and to the Executive Leadership. We are responsible for advising and consulting employees at all levels. From members of senior management to regular employees and contractors of eBay. Global Security also performs various functions of employment, training and development. It represents eBay in all security related matters that may affect the company as a whole.
Global Security is not limited to giving advice but also offers practical solutions; it provides information and suggestions for various topics, and often takes part in and/or is co-responsible for the result of projects. Global Security members operate in a tactful manner in order to create and maintain trust and confidence of all departments ensuring their cooperation and support.
Correct and accurate reporting of incidents of all kinds is vital for the legal protection of eBay, its employees, values and assets.
Because of our success and the fast growth which comes along with it, we are looking for a
Global Security Officer (m/f)
This position is crucial to the eBay model of integrated security solutions. The Global Security Officer (m/f) performs a large variety of tasks within its own scheduling and decision-making and is a position that requires a high level of trust and professionalism. We are proud to have true professionals in our team that treat the liberties and responsibilities of this position with respect.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The typical duties of this role are:
- Visible presence to the public
- Perimeter foot patrols
- Temporary staffing of high profile positions on the Campus
- Internal patrols
- Handling of eBay’s employee Badging system, including printing, issueing etc.
- Regulating parking lot traffic at peak hours as necessary
- Responding to system alarms as dispatched by the RSOC Operator
- Responding to audible alarms and accidents
- Performing first aid to medical incidents
- Acting as initial incident commander during a crisis
- Reporting, documenting and escalating incidents
- Representing management policies around site (smoking, parking, etc)
- Initiates, updates, tracks and files daily activities in a shift report.
- Required to follow all company guidelines and security policies
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will carry out general and special orders for post assigned.
- Will communicate via radio, telephone and orally according to orders.
- Required to interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Miscellaneous additional items and other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
As you can see from the above, the position is packed with tasks, so it is expected that you prioritize based on risk and urgency with the continuation of business operations in mind. You should have a solid institutional knowledge, curiosity and advanced social skills to perform well in this position. We expect you to be an active participant, not a passive bystander.
- Arrive at work at the designated time in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, VPs, and the general public.
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training documents in English.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays and be on call.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Prior military, civilian, or security guard experience required. (Honorable Discharge if applicable)
- Recommended qualification: GSSK or higher
- Experience in corporate or institutional Security/Safety related role
- Understanding of Physical Security design specifications and standards
- Advanced Communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Workplace Incident Management, Emergency Response, and Crisis Management
- Experience conducting investigations including criminal, human resources, and safety incidents
- Experience with security technologies including CCTV, Access Control, and Incident Management Systems
- Proven track record in working in security operations and with security personnel and delivering high quality, customer-oriented security
- Salary of 2560,- € brutto/month
- working 8 hours per day in a three-shift system
- Secure position in a growing and marketleading Company
- Opportunity for growth and career potential
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with several benefits provided by ebay
Please contact us for further information and send your complete resumé with the reference SE03478 via e-mail to:
or by mail to:
Securitas Personalmanagement GmbH
Potsdamer Straße 88 in 10785 Berlin.
Securitas - Kompetenz in Sicherheit!
Überall - vom Einzelunternehmen bis zum komplexen Konzern,
machen unsere 335.000 Beschäftigten weltweit den Unterschied
- davon allein gut 20.500 in Deutschland.