Job Title: Account Manager (German speaker)
Firma : TransPerfect
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives. The Account Manager collaborates with various members of the production team to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates for web and software localization as well as traditional translation projects. The Account Manager assesses the competitive landscape, develops project proposal and negotiates budget and schedule with the client
- Initiate all project related work by providing detailed budget, schedule and instructions to the project team and by anticipating pitfalls or potential roadblocks to successful completion. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that any pitfalls are addressed and resolved by the project team.
- Support the new business efforts by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls, preparing RFPs and cost estimates and entertaining clients.
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
- Serve as the central point of contact for and liaison between external clients and internal production staff.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 3-year college or university.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportional percentages. Ability to apply these concepts to develop practical solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); MS Project desirable but not required.
- Candidates for Senior positions must have a familiarity with web technologies, desktop publishing software, database and network environments, translation memory tools, etc.
- Willingness to travel to offsite client or sales meetings
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of ser
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world''s leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world''s largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.